Be or not to be

My master application approved. I should be very happy? Before i finish my last semester in upm, i though i am able to get a job which can meet up to my satisfy. But my dream vanished right after my holiday start. Sent out more than 20 resumes yet only one respond from CIMB. and they offer me as negotiator (legal ah long =.= ). One month at home and do nothing make me feel like i am a moron and good for nothing. I hate to be that. u will never know how i envy my friends can start work at june. My result make me cant ask for more therefore i reduced my require and put my hope on "normal" compamy and "normal" job. Still disappointed me. Okok. That's enough for me. Either further master or be a teacher. Be or not to be.
If u were me, what will u choose?
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    i m looking forward to be housemate with u again man...
    if i were u, i will definitely just take the offer.


  2. wOrThLEss Says:

    erm... but i have to face the reality that... mayb i m not smart enough to further master lo >.<


  3. Anonymous Says:

    well, never try, never know,
    i m very sure that u r capable to go on with master man