Restart,! Brand New BIRD!

Today is the first day of June. As i promised to farid, i gonna to write my blog with English more frequent XD I have to admit that my English is broken and poor >.< Although few of my friends around me are English educated (joshua, gary, oliver) but my English still hardly get improved. I wonder how am i going to face my colleague if i work in KL. It's open secret that most of the people whose work in KL they only two languages either English nor Cantonese. Woefully, Cantonese really is my weakness. Whenever i speak Cantonese to waiter or someone need to speak with Cantonese, my friends sure burst their sides with laughter *%#@%+~ Well, i said that Cantonese in South part are not popular in use. We speak more mandarin and Hokkien.
Okok back to English. My pronunciation never failed to make a show of myself before my presentation. How i wish i can as eloquent as Joshua. Although boyboy always said that " u can make it just u lack of confident!" I know it may be true in some way but sometime it's not as simple as u confident can untie everything. (that's me. always find the excuse to shift the blame)
Oh my god i had been far and far from what i want to write. But blog should be at blogger's pleasure rite?
All the best to my friends whose been start their first job after graduate. So far i know got joyce, oliver, 388, joshua, sarah, christine, jiahow, mc (not sure yet anyway i not very close with him oso :p)
I have to work harder to find job if i wanna to start work before convo at August.
Hurray for BIRD! You can make it! (from boyboy)


* to boyboy if u seeing this. that night wat u said to me didnt hurt me at all and i very grateful that u still have the intention to help me to gather the information. And never say sorry to me k? Thanks ar bro.
0 Responses