Fortune teller~

This morning i drove mummy to my aunt's house coz a "famous" fortune teller who come from Singapore arrived. Wanna know the result? At first, i have to state that i am not a superstition person but it doesn't means that i am not a free thinker. I believe in Karma. You reap what you sow. We have the responsibility for what we done. There must be a reason why i have to encounter this problem. Indeed i always to use Karma to alert myself from doing evil thing. ( out of topic again >.< )
Actually mummy meet that master before and daddy know him three years ago but he didn't noticed that but mummy didn't speak it out also. (purposely want test him la)
Surprising me was he is quite accurate when comes to my daddy and mummy lo. Although i doubt that at the first but he won my trust after further conversation. Well, he even said that daddy may have a love affair when he older =.=" At that moment daddy was not there, therefore he didn't found out the identity of mummy. But right after he said that daddy gonna have a love affair daddy's car arrived (0.o) He was shocked when saw daddy coz he said that shouldn't said. At that time i can sense that he is quite regret for what he told mummy lo. Erm... without saying that we wouldn't tell daddy what he said la. But i wonder the reaction of daddy when he hear that...
Curious what he said about me? He said i should stay at Muar and work for daddy. Maybe he forgot that daddy work as medium constructor. How he expect me work at the work field =.= Anyway that's not the point. Main point is he said that i may get married before 28 ^^ Huhuhu~ Happy happy~ My best friends should know that i wish i can get married before 25~ It may seems unbelievable at this times but for me i really enjoy with organize a family with my beloved and become younger father which in the future may play dota or online game with my son (or daughter). However, i have to face the reality that i couldn't afford to provide a good life to my beloved. At least not now.

God ar~
grant me a good job please~
grant me a girlfriend please~
2 Responses
  1. *JeSSieTan* Says:

    As you wish d lo... will get marry soon... so jealous!!! i oso want to know when i'll get marry... lol >.<


  2. wOrThLEss Says:

    we go Singapore la i know where he stay lo ^^